Monday, September 21, 2015

Welcome to the Sexy World of Breast Implants!






Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've been on here.  A lot has happened.  I finally took the plunge and got my boobs done!  Woo Hoo.  Although this is a very personal matter I've decided to write this blog because going under the knife was a big deal for me.  It was scary.  I had no idea what to expect.  I read tons of story's online and it's hard to know what is accurate and what isn't.  So I've decided to shed some light on my experience with getting breast implants to hopefully guide some of you to make formidable decisions when It comes to having this type of surgery. Before I had my breasts done I would chat with my girlfriends about what size I would get and who is the best doctor.  Is it better to go through your belly button?  Under the armpit? Or through the nipple.? Well let me tell you, all those stories seemed to run together when I finally was there meeting with doctors.  I completely forgot every great story I had ever heard.  Argh.  So I had no idea whether to go through the nipple or belly button.  Deciding on the size was probably the toughest decision I have made.  I have girlfriends that went to cheap doctors to get a good deal and while their boobs look great in clothing they have scar tissue and their breasts are hard as a rock.  So I wanted to make sure I didn't become a statistic, you know?  My friend Lawrence recommended a doctor that he knows named Dr. Khalil.  After speaking with Dr. Khalil we decided to meet the next day.  Dr. Khalil was very comforting and positive which put me at ease.  He said, if you're a friend of Lawrence you're a friend of mine.  So the following day I went to see him at his office in Beverly Hills. When I walked into the office it was bright and airy and he had a gorgeous receptionist running the office which is a great sign to me.  And looking at her in clothes, well, she had amazing breast implants.  He evaluated my boobs. Dr Khalil showed me the difference in the quality of breast implants.  He told me there are 3 different types and that American made is the best.  I held them all in my hands.  The American made had a purple tint to it and felt oily compared to the white naturella brand.  I was SOLD once I realized I was getting the best quality implants! Afterwards, I showed him pictures of breast sizes that I thought were sexy and beautiful and he helped me to decide on the perfect CC.  yay!  My breasts naturally are uneven and one is a little bigger than the other.  So we decided on 375cc and 400cc silicone.  Here are some inspiration pics I showed Dr. Khalil to help achieve the look:)  If you are interested in getting in contact with him you can follow him on instagram @drkhalil90210 and check out his website drkhalilmd.com




These were the photos that I showed Dr. Khalil as an inspiration for the look I was trying to achieve.  







And a bunch of https://www.victoriassecret.com models I obsess over:) (wink wink)


I was ready to have the surgery immediately and frankly wanted to get it over with.  This is something that I have always wanted to do so the day was finally nearing.  We decided on that Friday.  I contacted a few friends to help me.  My girlfriend Catherine Gontran took me to my dr appts.  She helped me a lot with deciding on the perfect size.  I believe Catherine has 450 cc so she was quite familiar with the process.
My friend Dino Magis offered to pick me up from surgery and stay with me for the first week.  If you're thinking about having this surgery I hope you have someone to take good care of you.  I was in a lot of pain  getting up and laying down.  All I remember is being hooked up to an IV in a hospital room.  The anesthiologist came to speak with me and a few others.    Minutes later I was knocked out like a horse.  I remember waking up and saying , dr I'm sorry I fell asleep.  I need to go into surgery.  Lol.  Dr. Khalil said you just came out of surgery Carley.  They wheeled me to the car where Dino was waiting for me.  With all the Los Angeles traffic he decided to take laurel canyon over to my place.  The winding roadside made me so nautious I was soon lying on the ground next to the car throwing up.  Hehe.  The first week was painful but I was back to work after 5 days.  This was a stupid decision on my part.  I ended up with pneumonia and bronchitis and I'm sure it is due to not taking more time to heal.

So now here we are over a year later.  I have had so many compliments on my breast implants.  I have heard over and over again that Dr. Khalil did the best job on them.  I could go on all day about what a great Dr. he is.  If you're considering getting any work done I truly recommend him.  

13 comments:

  1. Want to enjoy a healthy lifestyle then you must get in touch with the best doctors who will keep a check on your health time to time. The easiest and the most affordable way is through Montreal International Clinic. We are the one whom you can trust without any second thought. Here you will get the checkups done by the experienced doctors and dentists. So, come down to www.montrealintclinic.com and book your free consultation. Our support team will address all your concerns.

    Back Paint Treatment Dubai & Disc Surgery | Neuro Spinal Dubai | Liposuction Dubai | Rhinoplasty Dubai | Hair Transplant Dubai | Breast Implants & Chest Augmentation Dubai | Plastic Surgery Dubai | PRP Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. After breastfeeding my boobs really looked and felt like they lost a lot of volume. I tried Boobpop breast enhancing serum and it really works to make my breasts look more fuller. My husband has even noticed and he can't believe it. Great product that does the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information...
    https://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog !! thnx to sharing very important information to us. I am also sharing about Breast Augmentation Surgery in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing nice information.I’ll pass this information along; thanks.
    Breast Augmentation in Dubai
    Breast Augmentation in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know that having firm or large breasts is important for every woman as it maintains their personality. Mostly girls or ladies think that big breasts give them a nice look than small breasts. Every girl wants a proper and attractive physique. But in some women, the breasts did not develop to the desired shape and size. Some women may lose volume because of weight loss, pregnancy, and aging. But don’t worry because advancements in cosmetic surgery have made it possible for you to get the desired shape of your breasts...Surgical Breast Enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing nice information.I’ll pass this information along; thanks.
    breast augmentation in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really, Your Blog is Awesome! Thanks to Admin for Sharing the above Health Care Tips for Women. I Bookmarked your Link. Keep sharing such good articles. Additionally here I am Contributing few more Stories related to Women.
    breast lift surgery in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Breast Implant Surgery in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is very interested and helpful for Woman. You discuss all the major points about beauty of woman's breast. Using all the things you can increase your breast's beauty.also visit my blog...
    Guide to Breast Lift Surgery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...