Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sexiest Stilettos of 2010!

Ohhhhh emmm Geeee!  Let me just meditate here for a second.......... is it clear to everyone that i have a total shoe fetish!   I did some major shoe stalking to come up with my fav o flav picks and all for your viewing pleasure!  Lovs it?  Hope so.  These are some rock solid designers!  We have Jimmy Choo, Sergio Rossi, Giambattistavalli, Christian Loubitan and Prada.  I might just have to take another second.....ok i'm good.  I promise you I can justify why I need every single pair in my closet!  The sergio rossi's i'd wear to the bank, the jimmy choo's I'm pretty sure I can hyke in, the Loubitan's are reserved for high roller dates and the Giambattistavalli's?  to walk the doggie:)



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...