Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Birthday Trip -Switzerland




The plane ride from Los Angeles to Geneva, Switzerland was painful to put it nicely.  So I won't dwell.  I did meet some really wonderful people who shared some great story's about traveling and their love for each other.  I'll never forget that.  Once I made it to Switzerland I was ready to drop.  But there's no time for being tired!  I'm in Switzerland!  I was greeted with hugs and the most beautiful Birthday Cake!  We were so busy running all around Geneva and enjoying my time there that I never took a bite out of that cake!  So I guess it just looked good:)  We went to this gorgeous hotel restaurant for my birthday dinner.  I have no idea what the name was but it was definitely beautiful.  I had such a fabulous time in Switzerland I hope you enjoy the pictures!














 
 
Tags: birthday cake, birthday dinner, fabulous time, geneva switzerland, plane ride, time in switzerland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...