Monday, May 11, 2015

coco&zee

Lots have been happening for my swimsuit boutique www.cocoandzee.com.    This past weekend our designer flew in to Las Vegas from Russia to meet w me and my partner at coco&zee.  She left us w some samples of swimsuits already designed.  I almost died when I saw how gorgeous the swimsuits were! #gamechanger.  Seriously.  So we will definitely be carrying them.  Here's a video of the gorgeous bikinis and my partner Azita "zee"


https://youtu.be/xfXruduVRMo

Photo:  Carley Corbin, partner Azita and designer Karrina


We've decided that it would benefit us work on building a brand rather than carry other labels.  So within the past few months we've been interviewing pattern makers and looking for inspirations for our bikinis.  Here is a sneak peak of our first sample made.  We would love to know your input!  If you're interested in giving some feedback or are interested in ordering this swimsuit please email us at info@cocoandzee.com.






big hugs!

#carleycorbin







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...