Friday, May 22, 2015

BEACHY THANGS

My businesses are still baby's but growing so beautifully.  At cocoandzee.com we've decided to design and brand our own line instead of carrying other lines.  We looked through tons of swimsuit lines and we liked a lot but we kept going back to our ideas.  So we knew we were on to something. Here are some beach cover ups that we're working on right now!  I love them!  I think they're so gorgeous!  I would love to get some input from you guys!  Let me know what you think!




My favorite is the orange.  I never thought orange was my color but i'm loving the bold color choice as a wrap!



This one I think sort of washes me out but I can imagine on the right girl it would be beautiful!  Orange is my favorite so far!  I have a few more styles to try on.  I'll post them soon!

xx
#Carleycorbin








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...