Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I want that cake cake cake cake cake!






I just celebrated my birthday here in Las Vegas:). I had the most beautiful birthday surrounded by ppl who care about me.  We had dinner at Cleo Las Vegas and the night went on at foxtails Las Vegas.  My girlfriend from the Grand Havanna Room once told me that your birthday is the biggest holiday.  It's bigger than Xmas, Halloween etc...because it's the day you were born.  And YOU change this world the day you are bornπŸ’• I loved that talk and I never forgot it.  So birthdays have always been very important to me.  It shows a measure of friendship.  It's one day out of the year where your friends can be there for you.  I looked around the dinner table and felt so blessed to have made some really wonderful friends here in Las Vegas.  I'm grateful and excited for all the blessings in store for me this year!

Some of my gorgeous girlfriends who made it out to celebrate with me❤️❤️  I love you girls so much!  I've only been in Las Vegas for two months.  The first month was so hard.  It was tough to make friends.  But things are finally starting to fall into place❤️
My gorgeous roommate Lisa Duffy was also my cocktail waitress that night and my brother Eli Pacino.  Eli never misses my birthday.  Words cannot describe how much I adore them both.  


Me and kami Rahbaran celebrating our Birthdays together🎈🎈. I love you Kami!  Wishing you all the very best this yearπŸ’•
This is only half of our dinner table. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a photo of everyoneπŸ˜‚. Here shown at Cleo las vegas❤️
I love this girl❤️. Simone killing it back at our hotel room at the sls hotel las vegas❤️  I am so glad I met herπŸ’•. This girl spent endless hours setting up my birthday and cleared her schedule to be there for me.  She's the kind of friend that we all hope for.  And she's killing it in shopcarleyglam.com😘
Cleo Las Vegas 


My toast with the beautiful Tiffany FinnπŸ’•
And all the birthday loveπŸ’•
This year I will be celebrating my life for everything that it isπŸ’‹πŸŽ‚πŸ’‹πŸŽ‚πŸ’‹


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...