Monday, September 23, 2013

Good Things on the Horizon!

I've been so busy with creating my latest venture, Shop Carley Glam. I've hired a logo designer and I'm now taking baby steps into becoming a business owner.  It's such an exciting feeling and something I feel is long overdue for me.  I've been thinking about this for a while and it's amazing to see my dreams come to life. 


I've been glued to setting up my business.  I've been working on designs, meeting with jewelers and wholesalers, sending emails,  working on social media.  You couldn't imagine all the hard work that goes into starting a business.  




I found time recently to have dinner with a friend at Mercado Di Vetro. I was feeling a little under the weather in the picture but I had no idea how sick I would become that evening.  Yikes.




I became so sick at the dinner table that I barely made it to my friends place where I slept for 48 hours before I was able to get up.  The next day I forced myself into a car to get to the dr.  Thank God🙏 I did because I came down with pneumonia!  How the hell did I get pneumonia!  The first couple days were a living hell.  I suffered from cold chills and fever.  I had lots of body aches and I couldn't lift my head.  I'm on my 6th day now and I'm able to sit up and watch television so I think that's a good sign💖so despite this minor set back I'm hoping to get back on my feet soon and be working on my business!

#carleycorbin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...