Monday, September 23, 2013

A sneak peek of Shop Carley Glam!

Hello! 
Being sick has its good side.  Hehe.  I've been working extra hard at Shop Carley Glam:)  I'm  so excited and proud of myself for being dedicated and It's just so much fun to be surrounded by all this fashion!  Here are some of the dresses I am carrying!  If you are interested in ordering any of these dresses i am offering a special deal of 15% off.  The requirements are:
1.  You have to subscribe to my blog
2.  You have to leave a comment on my blog.
3.  You have to follow my instagram accounts @shopcarleyglam and @carleycorbin
Once you have done this please email me for orders and in the subject line write "Done"
  For orders please email shopcarleyglam@gmail.com.  Also I will be offering special deals on my ebay store.  Specific dresses are listed at an already discounted price!  Happy Shopping!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/myglamlife

I love you all!
God Bless!
Carley 























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...